- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-12-2012 7:41 AM
Posted in thread: skeleton key door lock (where to find the key?) on 12-12-2012 at 06:41 AM
I had identical locks in my ancestral family home, judging by the mechanism if your photos with
the lock cover removed. They will take an Ilco #2B or possibly #7B. You have to buy both keys
and try th...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?