Last Activity:05-14-2010 7:25 PM
Posted in thread: What tape to use on fan fold insulation? on 05-14-2010 at 06:25 PM
See signature.Haha jk.Tyvek tape for sure. Spend the extra bucks. You will save it on a leak
Posted in thread: Hard lesson to learn on 05-14-2010 at 06:24 PM
Measure twice. Cut once
Posted in thread: Tape Measures on 05-14-2010 at 06:24 PM
FatMax Big Daddy
Posted in thread: Need Help with Discolored Bathroom floor! on 05-14-2010 at 05:48 PM
Can you provide photos?
Posted in thread: Texas on 05-14-2010 at 05:47 PM
New from Texas and here to help and learn
Duct tape fixes everything.
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?