Last Activity:09-17-2012 5:06 PM
Posted in thread: AC Unit: Two Bad Capacitors? on 06-23-2009 at 06:02 PM
Thank you kok328....I have replaced both caps and we are up and running well. I am curious
though about the running amps I see for the compressor: 10.5, 8.3, and 5.1 for the line
connected to HERM. RL...
Posted in thread: AC Unit: Two Bad Capacitors? on 06-22-2009 at 06:08 PM
Bryant 561CUnit would start and run for 20 minutes or so, even had cold air coming from
registers. I first noticed a problem when the registers began putting out warm air. I went to
the unit outside a...
- Need some help
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak