Last Activity:04-03-2007 11:04 PM
Posted in thread: moving basement window on 04-03-2007 at 10:04 PM
Actually, yes the plan is to make the space in to a room, perhaps a bedroom. The local code
here says 38 cm minimum opening dimension and .35 sq m for the open area. The existing window
is a double sl...
Posted in thread: moving basement window on 04-03-2007 at 02:01 PM
I have a block foundation. I want to move a window opening over and up. I am looking for
suggestions what method to use. On the outside the window is only a few inches above the ground
level of a driv...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice