- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-17-2012 12:32 PM
Posted in thread: What to do about faded retaining wall? on 01-15-2012 at 10:46 PM
If there is no other alternatives, I would pressure wash the wall. Let dry, Get a concrete
stain/sealer mixed to your color standard. Apply the stain with a sprayer. Applied Right, this
should last ma...
Posted in thread: Central basement support beam on 01-15-2012 at 10:27 PM
I would suggest 8ft between posts . If you had used a Lamnated Beam or a steal beam you could
have a greater span.
Win $100 for your posts.
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question