Last Activity:08-17-2010 6:53 PM
Posted in thread: Closet with sloped ceiling on 06-09-2010 at 05:24 PM
This one’s going to be a lot deeper than 24". With a back wall 3' high and ceiling rising
at 45 degrees, if a standard closet rod was hung at 68" high, then I have to come forward 32"
just to ha...
Posted in thread: Closet with sloped ceiling on 06-04-2010 at 06:42 PM
I'm building a clothes closet in a master bedroom with sloped ceilings. The walls are 3', and
the ceiling slopes up at a 45 degree angle. Because of space concerns I need to keep the closet
depth to a...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair