- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-26-2012 2:06 AM
Posted in thread: Separation Between Carport & House Slab on 06-26-2012 at 01:23 AM
To make matters worse, it tends to move about an inch horizontally between summer and winter
due to temperature and possibly soil moisture. I have stabilized the horizontal movement of the
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs