Last Activity:01-09-2013 11:55 PM
Posted in thread: Deck to far gone? on 01-09-2013 at 07:13 PM
I've got a porch I need an opinion if it is too far gone to salvage or if I should start over?
It hasn't been painted/sealed in a looong time. I know I have to replace the steps at least.
Also the bas...
Posted in thread: Water coming in under foundation on 01-09-2013 at 07:00 PM
I have a shed I want to convert into an office or soundproof band room but the slab is set
slightly below the ground/grass level. Whenever it rains heavily or I water the yard the water
runs over the ...
Posted in thread: Ceramic tile on old pier and beam house? on 01-09-2013 at 06:51 PM
Hey thanks for the quick reply! I think the house has good bones. The house does have cracks
but I've lived here about a decade and I have not seen them get any worse. I know the
foundation is a littl...
Posted in thread: Ceramic tile on old pier and beam house? on 01-09-2013 at 11:44 AM
Hi there! I own an old home built around the turn of the century. It has been updated quite a
bit through the yrs but someone put carpet in the bathroom which IMO is NOT a good idea. I like
the look o...
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice