Last Activity:12-09-2009 10:11 AM
Posted in thread: Laundry room insulation?? on 12-08-2009 at 11:48 AM
I live in a house where the laundry room is in a small room on the backside of the house. It
can only be accessed from a door to the room that is outside - there is no entrance from the
inside of the ...
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak