Last Activity:03-24-2010 8:23 AM
Posted in thread: Laminate Floor end gaps on 03-24-2010 at 07:23 AM
The installer came over to measure a different room for carpet so had him take a look at it. He
ended up just kicking/stomping the rows and getting rid of the gaps. He said if it occurs again
Posted in thread: Laminate Floor end gaps on 03-08-2010 at 09:48 AM
We had a laminte floor installed in kitchen, hallway and front foyer (all continuous flow to
each other) about 2 years ago. About 3 months in we had a few boards replaced in the area in
question due t...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question