Last Activity:02-20-2012 11:01 AM
Posted in thread: backboard for panel mounting on 02-20-2012 at 09:49 AM
what type and thickness of plywood is recommended to use for the backboard when mounting a new
electrical panel and is a piece of fire rated drywall required to be mounted between the panel
and the pl...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?