- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-13-2006 5:06 PM
Posted in thread: Decks and bugs on 11-13-2006 at 04:05 PM
For bees make a trap. Cut the top off a plastic pop bottle, flip it over and tape it to the
bottle. Pour in some sugar water (pop or cool aid etc.) and the bees go in but can't find
they're way out. P...
Posted in thread: Best siding for Minnesota? on 11-09-2006 at 10:37 PM
MTquality.com, I can't hit your website at all.
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots