Last Activity:05-31-2012 10:23 AM
Posted in thread: Advice on Concrete pool coping needed. on 05-24-2012 at 09:29 AM
Thanks Bridgeman. What is your opinion of the epoxy based concrete resuracing products like
Armor Poxy for this type of application?
Posted in thread: Advice on Concrete pool coping needed. on 05-22-2012 at 04:16 PM
I just opened a 16X32 in ground Vinyl liner pool that has a concrete coping backed up with
concrete pavers forming a deck. The coping was made from coloured concrete and was painted in
the past. Last ...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements