Last Activity:10-21-2009 7:59 PM
Posted in thread: Baseboard Electric Not Working on 10-23-2009 at 06:52 AM
I retested box and I get 110 from each circuit so I guess nothing is wrong with the panel. I
have to go back (rental property) and figure out if these heaters are on more than one circuit.
I think the...
Posted in thread: Baseboard Electric Not Working on 10-21-2009 at 06:15 PM
I have a house with baseboard electric. LR, Kitchen and Bathroom working. Dining room wasn't
until I removed thermostat and jumped wires. Now it works so I guess the problem is Thermostat.
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice