- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-25-2010 12:10 PM
Posted in thread: neutrals and grounds on same bar on 11-24-2010 at 12:01 AM
So I wiggled the worst of the burnt wires and it was loose. I figured out the the screw was
completely frozen. I then loosened and retightened all the other screws in the panel and most
of them were s...
Posted in thread: neutrals and grounds on same bar on 11-23-2010 at 10:17 PM
I don't mean to derail this thread but I just opened my main panel to add a circuit and I
realized that 8 neutrals in a row on one side are burnt with the insulation browned and the
wire blackened. Al...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair