Last Activity:01-21-2007 10:09 PM
Posted in thread: Punctured hole in Copper Tubing on 01-20-2007 at 02:23 PM
I was able to quickly plug it up with duct tape until I can fix it so I didn't loose too much.
Posted in thread: Punctured hole in Copper Tubing on 01-20-2007 at 12:49 PM
I was installing a shelf bracket in a closet and screwed into what I thought was a stud until
it started hissing at me. I quickly cut in through the sheetrock and discovered I'd punctured
the copper t...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question