Last Activity:11-06-2012 5:03 PM
Posted in thread: Maytag Washer leaks out of top (in back area) on 11-05-2012 at 12:55 PM
Our Maytag washer leaks (gushes) out of the top (in back area) during wash cycles. Any
suggestions? Please help.
Posted in thread: Noisy Faucet Hot Water Value (Sink & Tub) on 05-31-2011 at 10:28 AM
When I turn the hot water faucet on or off, it makes a loud noise (like a trumpet) and the
handle rattles/vibrates. If I turn the hot water on/off real FAST, the problem is minimized.
Any ideas? I don...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring