Last Activity:02-04-2008 4:29 AM
Posted in thread: Slab over a septic line on 02-04-2008 at 03:31 AM
Hi,I was wondering if it was possible to pour a slab for an addition over the septic line
coming from the house to the septic tank?ThanksDan
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak