Last Activity:04-23-2006 1:20 PM
Posted in thread: Draining issue toliet/bath on 04-23-2006 at 12:58 PM
We've had that problem too twice, having had a someone come snake out from the roof. Both times
it was those wipes kids use...don't throw them into the toilet!
Posted in thread: New here on 04-23-2006 at 12:26 PM
We are remodeling (for four years now...) a 1966 house, terrazo floors, 8 ft ceilings. It
appears the terrazo flooring was originally used as is, so closet doors were installed attached
to that floor....
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill