- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-09-2011 3:32 PM
Posted in thread: Blown in Cellulose insulation in pre-exisitng house on 12-09-2011 at 08:50 AM
The commonly accepted standard methods for installing loose fill insulation in closed walls are
the two-hole blow in which holes are drilled about 18 inches from the top and bottom plates,
and tubing ...
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub