Last Activity:02-19-2012 11:42 AM
Posted in thread: Water Heater Thermal Coupler on 02-19-2012 at 09:20 AM
Thank you for your help.Dennis
Posted in thread: Water Heater Thermal Coupler on 02-18-2012 at 06:38 PM
How difficult is it to replace the coupler. We had a plumber install a new one a little over a
year ago and I wasn't really watching him but it only took him about 15-20 min to do it. He
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling