Last Activity:11-17-2011 8:47 PM
Posted in thread: Ceiling drywall repair - where to stop? on 11-17-2011 at 05:00 PM
Last fall, I posted here about repair following a series of events that left my living room
ceiling damaged and a rotted section of end joist in dire need. The end joist and floor joists
have been rep...
Posted in thread: Repair rot/wet joist/header joist on 09-08-2011 at 07:09 AM
Thanks for the supportive voices.The insulation - ha! - was actually in the ceiling area and
not around the chimney.Having now dried it out a lot more, I also find that the supporting
member (sill?) a...
Posted in thread: Repair rot/wet joist/header joist on 09-07-2011 at 09:54 AM
New to this forum.I have had a series of small events that have left me with a bit of a
challenge in my living room, which is on the first floor and below a second floor bathroom,
with a chimney abutt...
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom