- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-29-2009 5:04 PM
Posted in thread: Metal over old roofing shingles on 03-28-2009 at 08:46 AM
When warm, moist air comes into contact with the cool underside of the metal roof, condensation
will form and drip onto the wood sheathing below. In the Northeastern USA / Eastern Canada,
where I inst...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help