Last Activity:08-18-2010 8:18 AM
Posted in thread: removing kitchen ceiling on 07-21-2010 at 07:16 AM
It was originally built that way in 1982, so I'm assumming it is just the way houses were built
in Oklahoma. At this point, I will just poke a hole and see what's up there. At least I can fix
a hole! ...
Posted in thread: removing kitchen ceiling on 07-20-2010 at 11:46 AM
I have a furdown (lowered ceiling) in my kitchen that is about 1 foot lower than the dining
room ceiling. I would like to raise the kitchen ceiling to the same height as the dining room.
How do I go a...
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete