Last Activity:02-16-2012 4:38 PM
Posted in thread: Large Flathead Screw on Bottom of Tub Faucet? on 06-07-2011 at 06:36 PM
Surely there's a way these are designed to be removed.
Posted in thread: Large Flathead Screw on Bottom of Tub Faucet? on 06-01-2011 at 05:54 PM
No one has ever seen this?
Posted in thread: Large Flathead Screw on Bottom of Tub Faucet? on 05-30-2011 at 04:00 PM
considering replacing my shower/tub faucet. I was trying to remove it and saw this. I
attempted using a flathead screwdriver, because it looks like a big screw, but that ended up
tearing a little ch...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs