Last Activity:06-28-2010 8:46 PM
Posted in thread: Water Ponding on Slab? on 06-29-2010 at 07:09 AM
Posted in thread: Water Ponding on Slab? on 06-28-2010 at 07:46 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. If I might ask, what exactly do you mean by, "most will require
extending w/clean 3/8"clean aggregate?" Thanks again.
Posted in thread: Water Ponding on Slab? on 06-28-2010 at 03:29 PM
I've got a concrete situation I wanted to run past the group to see if one of the new
concrete/polymer overlay products might be a good solution.I've got a section of concrete
patio/driveway that goes...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs