Last Activity:11-23-2008 8:02 AM
Posted in thread: commode Repair on 11-23-2008 at 09:01 AM
Thanks for the reply... I have never removed a commode but,I suppose the floor flange can be
replaced if the broken bolt cannot be removed?
Posted in thread: commode Repair on 11-23-2008 at 06:43 AM
My toilet was leaking around the seal at the floor. I seen one of the bolts was loose and I
attempted to tighten the bolt. The bolt came out and it looked like it was broken into. My
question would be...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question