Last Activity:04-24-2006 6:07 AM
Posted in thread: Rain deflectors - plain on 04-24-2006 at 06:52 AM
Ha ha! Thanks! :)Dodge
Posted in thread: Rain deflectors - plain on 04-24-2006 at 06:23 AM
Ah ... I see now why I had such a hard time finding them ...I may be able to fashion my own,
like you suggest, but I have another related question. How are they attached to the
roof/gutter?Thanks so m...
Posted in thread: Rain deflectors - plain on 04-24-2006 at 05:17 AM
Hi all,New to forums and very much appreciate the ability to come and get some advice since I'm
willing to DIY...just not very handy. ;)Anyway ...I just installed a section of gutter on our
house - al...
- This is a Test Thread
- One Word Game
- My cat is a moron, again
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day