Last Activity:04-21-2008 12:14 PM
Posted in thread: paint on oak floor on 04-21-2008 at 11:21 AM
:eek: :eek: i am not a painter and have redocorated my anex. after the work was done a tin of
white intiriour paint was knocked over. it had been there for 2 days until it was noticed. i
have cleaned ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Toilet will not fill
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete