Last Activity:11-02-2011 2:38 PM
Posted in thread: Replaceing brick/concrete foundation wall with wood on 10-21-2011 at 03:11 AM
Also forgot to answer part of your question.. there is about 5 feet maybe 6 feet below
ground..and not sure how big the footing us. again thanks for the help
Posted in thread: Replaceing brick/concrete foundation wall with wood on 10-21-2011 at 03:07 AM
Hey guys. thanks for the reply! and theres about 4 feet of were the brick fell out. a good foot
hole right through into house (debris fell behind wall).. theres brick. with concrete on
outside of it.....
Posted in thread: Replaceing brick/concrete foundation wall with wood on 10-20-2011 at 05:35 PM
Hello everyone. I have a bit of a problem here. Have a house build in 1913,, has concrete over
older brick.. thats pretty well deterioration.. a big 4 foot chunk of wall gave out yesterday..
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill