- Posts 3
Last Activity:09-25-2012 6:36 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Knotty Pine on 09-25-2012 at 05:17 PM
Personally my wife and I like the look of knotty pine, but since we live in a log home that's
what we have. The only drywall is inside of closets and the basement stairwell. We would not
want to cover...
Posted in thread: anyone have/heard of a fruit cocktail tree? on 09-25-2012 at 04:56 PM
Well I don't have any experience with them personally, but have looked into them quite a bit.
If I remember right they are good for zones 4-8? If they can survive my winter I'm sure you'll
be fine. Ba...
Posted in thread: Green Home Improvement Resolution - Go Solar on 04-10-2012 at 06:58 PM
It would be good for where I live in Las Vegas, but from what I understand the power company
here doesn't buy back the electricity. Factor that with the cost of $20k - 30k I'm really
hesitant to get i...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge