Last Activity:03-15-2009 10:43 PM
Posted in thread: adjusting water in an old case 50 toilet on 03-15-2009 at 09:43 PM
Thanks for your help, adjustments worked! Whew!:):):)
Posted in thread: adjusting water in an old case 50 toilet on 03-12-2009 at 09:10 PM
Thanks for the response. The problem with installing a fluidmaster is that on this type of
toilet it is impossible. It has a built in cavity for the water inlet.
Posted in thread: adjusting water in an old case 50 toilet on 03-12-2009 at 08:37 AM
I have an old case 50 toilet. I have replaced the ballcock etc. Does anyone know how to adjust
the water inside the tank. There are two different adjustments. Water inlet and past the
ballcock is a re...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs