Last Activity:01-06-2009 11:29 PM
Posted in thread: Blower motor on 01-06-2009 at 10:28 PM
Thanks for the help. I think i am going to have to pull the motor and get measurements of the
shaft and try to find a motor that will work. It hasn't given up yet but the bearings are on
there way out...
Posted in thread: Blower motor on 01-05-2009 at 02:30 PM
Hello all. I am having trouble finding a fasco blower motor. It is model 70624033 and type
u62b1, 1/10 hp, 3200 rpm. It is in a Burnham Gas boiler model d-205 bp-wni. I called grainger
and they didn't...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?