- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-15-2010 2:16 PM
Posted in thread: Faucet Leaks When Shower is On on 02-15-2010 at 01:21 PM
The diverter is supposed to allow some bypass to relieve pressure and allow the diverter to
drain back to the tub spout position. This will avoid someone turning on the faucet and getting
a face full ...
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on