- Posts 2
Last Activity:09-30-2009 8:03 AM
Posted in thread: Installing a new kitchen sink on 09-30-2009 at 07:11 AM
If you can't figure out a good solution go back where you bought your sink and ask questions. A
standard disposal should be able to fit. With a sloped drain opening your plumbing might be
Posted in thread: Whacky kitchen sink fixture bolt? on 09-30-2009 at 07:09 AM
The old deck plate had bolts and screwed in to the two outer holes, like a dummy I threw it
away. The new deck plate just uses plumbers putty, no matter how much I use it still comes
loose. Now I woul...
- One Word Game
- This is a Test Thread
- My cat is a moron, again
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day