- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-16-2012 4:12 AM
Posted in thread: kitchen counters and not straight walls on 02-16-2012 at 03:28 AM
Sounds like a good work. Well,my question is which type of board you have used to fill this
gap? I am completely sure that the no simple board can work here. In my idea if you use some
granite, would ...
Here are the some tips about Shaker Kitchen Cabinets.
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete