Last Activity:06-01-2010 9:00 PM
Posted in thread: Cold outside air for furnace on 06-01-2010 at 07:51 PM
I came across Berricks blog "Is outside air really needed for a furnace?" from 2008 and have
the similar issues.I have a cabin that is 47 years old with forced air gas heater in a closet
with sliding ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring