- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-23-2010 6:16 PM
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 11-21-2010 at 08:32 PM
Well I say I had the same issue you all have had, I pulled it apart, dropped solder on all 4
spots and up and rolling, I wonder if ruftags, your Maint guy only dropped solder on the 1 spot
not all 4 a...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom