Last Activity:04-15-2012 3:01 PM
Posted in thread: Basement bathroom on 04-03-2012 at 01:12 AM
Hi Nealtw,Actually the window I'm looking at is 30 " W x 24 " H. I live in a raised ranch style
house soo the window is high on the wall anyways.I'm sure I will use it all the timeDonjuan
Posted in thread: Basement bathroom on 04-02-2012 at 09:25 PM
Hi Everyone I am a new member We have a 3 piece bathroom in our basement that currently doesn't
have a window in it .Since the bathroom is off a hallway ,both areas are dark most of the
time,So we hav...
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement