Last Activity:01-13-2008 5:49 PM
Posted in thread: Rebath of Utah on 11-26-2007 at 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=TMSticks;12117]I have had a horrible nightmare experience with Rebath of Utah. If anyone
else has a bad experience and is willing to post it or send me a message I would appreciate it.
I am tak...
Posted in thread: hi I'm donk on 11-17-2007 at 02:50 PM
I am experiencing a great deal of trouble with my recent tub/shower installation. The quality
of the work is poor and has led to several contacts with Rebath in Salt Lake to fix problems.
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass