Last Activity:03-12-2009 10:20 AM
Posted in thread: Bent Shower Frame on 03-12-2009 at 09:25 AM
Hey there- Our aluminum shower frame is slightly bent and coming away from the wall at the top.
Any suggestions on how to fix it? Also the clear caulking is peeling away from frame. TIA
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?