Last Activity:10-19-2010 1:22 PM
Posted in thread: Board floor on 08-06-2009 at 09:28 AM
Thanks for the heads up on the use of cedar. Maybe I'll use some of it for wanscot and paint
it. Maybe it'll stay stacked in the barn. I guess I'll go spend the $300 bucks for pine and
call it money s...
Posted in thread: Board floor on 08-05-2009 at 10:30 PM
My wife wants an old time board floor in the bedroom. I have some 1x8 cedar boards laying in
the barn I think I'll use. Cost much less than buying new boards, altho I haven't seen a cedar
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots