Last Activity:12-30-2008 11:38 AM
Posted in thread: Full circuit breaker box on 12-30-2008 at 10:44 AM
I want to put a ceiling fan in my family room on it's own circuit. The circuit breaker box is
full. Is there a way to add a new breaker without having to add a second box? Thanks for any
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house