Last Activity:11-03-2010 7:20 AM
Posted in thread: first home...wood paneling...i need help!! on 10-31-2010 at 05:45 PM
Drywall would be ideal, but if you can't afford it then you can't afford it. My parents had a
similar situation in their family room - so what they did was paint the paneling white and then
Posted in thread: Need some floorplan help on 10-31-2010 at 05:32 PM
I really need some help fixing this floor plan. It has this weird room in the center of the
house and I'm not really sure what to do with it. The load bearing walls are the one that the
laundry is up ...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question