- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-10-2009 1:40 PM
Posted in thread: Is solar energy worth it in low sun/cold climates? on 08-10-2009 at 12:42 PM
If you don´t have much sunlight where you live I would definitely not recommend solar panels.
I´m sure you have high bills over there for heating in winter etc so probably best to stick
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair