Last Activity:08-01-2011 10:48 AM
Posted in thread: Lennox AC does not work on 08-02-2011 at 02:11 PM
Thanks, Can you tell me where the capacitor, blower, the layout is more or less I guess. I do
have some knowledge I fixed my furnace but want to make sure that i know what I need to know.
Posted in thread: Lennox AC does not work on 07-31-2011 at 10:50 PM
Hi all, It is 1am and it is about 90 degrees in my house the AC refuses to work!!! I checked
all the breakers and nothing tripped. What keeps happening: When I turn on the unit H VAC I can
hear the un...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements