Last Activity:08-10-2006 3:58 PM
Posted in thread: Excessive moisture accumulation problem on 08-10-2006 at 02:58 PM
Thanks! For some reason the Leakfinder didnot use a metering device to check the walls, floors,
etc. but I will see if can rent such a device and check them out myself. The pool may also be
Posted in thread: Excessive moisture accumulation problem on 08-10-2006 at 12:34 AM
We live in a bi-level with three bedrooms, 2 baths, family room on the first level. For some
time we have noticed a musty oder coming from one of the bedrooms and nearby bath. After having
the bath re...
- Toilet will not fill
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete