Last Activity:03-04-2013 8:58 PM
Posted in thread: Combining Outlet Circuits Freeing up Breakers on 02-19-2013 at 09:06 PM
When I originally wired my house in Ca. I ran separate circuits to each room. Each room has at
the most 5 or 6 outlets. The kitchen and bathroom are not at issue here. I've added two extra
rooms but h...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom