Last Activity:02-12-2013 5:09 PM
Posted in thread: drain pipe in concrete how to attach to on 02-12-2013 at 04:13 PM
I am replacing a laundry room sink and the problem i have is the sink is 1 1/2in piping and the
drain is 1 1/2 in as well the pipe in the floor is flared out onto the concrete but there is
not a flare...
- Garage door malfunctioning... please help!
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing