- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-23-2012 10:35 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Wiring my garage on 12-19-2012 at 09:45 PM
I buried 4" PVC from my meter to my barn and pulled 3 single-0 gauge wires thru to a sub panel.
My wife never knows when I am using too much power. It cost more to rent a Kubota than the
other stuff a...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair